Betty Crocker makes pizza dough mix. It’s amazing, and easy and .99 fucking CENTS. You, at this point, have 0 excuses to get delivery at home now. Stop being lazy and fat, make your own za’.
I made these this afternoon because I was bored. Here is why.
It’s really, really easy. Here’s what you do-
1) Make Dough (read the back of the bag)
2) Roll it into a log with the thickness of a .50 Cent piece
3) Cut said log into 1 inch chunks, like they do at Auntie Ann’s Pretzels
4) Roll that shit out! Or use your hands, make the little 1 inch cunks into mini pizzas
5) Put A LITTLE BIT of sauce (too much = soggy pizza = tears) and some toppings
6) Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until the edges are visibly crispy
7) Nom that shit DOWN!